Pare employees will be in attendance . . . will you?
September 19th: LEED 251: LEED and the Urban Heat Island Effect, In Person Webinar, Boston, MA:
- Obtain 1.5 LEED specific CEU’s
- Check it out and register, it’s free for USGBC Mass Chapter members ($10 for everyone else): http://usgbcma.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=218
September 20th: USGBC MA End of Summer Social, Boston, MA:
- Networking opportunities with green professionals
- Information about committee involvement
- Check it out and register: http://usgbcma.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=216
October 4th: Massachusetts Green Career Conference, Marlborough, MA
- This conference offers networking with municipalities, university and companies that promote green careers
- Education, training and green resources will be available
- Speakers include: CEO of Mass Clean Energy Center (Mass CEC), Commissioner of Conservation and Recreation and Commissioner of Mass Dept. of Agricultural Resources.
- Check it out and register: www.MassGreenCareers.com